If you’ve got folks (or have your own) research papers that examine gamers, gaming, etc from any sort of social science, ethnographic, or sociological perspective, we’d love to see them. There are all sorts of them out there where students need to write a paper for some instroductory research class, and they’re interested in gaming, so they use that as a topic, and then after it’s graded, the paper just sits around collecting digital dust.
- MUST READ! Changing DoD’s Analysis Paradigm – The Science of War Gaming and Combat/Campaign Simulation by Dr. John Hanley
- Wargaming and Innovation part II
- Wargaming and Technology Innovation
- Connections UK AAR
- Battle of Jutland Centennial #2
- Connections 2016 Registration Open
- GrogHeads Reviews Zones of Control: Perspectives on Wargaming